Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 4

Today was the day I had the least time for Turking so far. I spent some extra time this evening trying to find new things to try, and still wound up completing 32 hits by the end of the night, 17 of those still pending, and a whopping $.67 earned.

The most interesting thing I did today was take a "qualification test" for another requester doing transcription. This time, it looks like small scanned passages from books. The "test" transcription was in English, and after passing that I was offered a handful of additional passages that appeared to be Dutch. I definitely prefer the scanned book passages to the receipts or even audio/video transcripts, so we'll see where that goes.

Some of my previous pending HITs have cleared, bringing my total for this first (partial) week, including a few 'bonuses,' to $8.42. 

No comments:

Post a Comment