Friday, April 24, 2015

10 Days Later

Thursday was Day 10, the last day of my mturk probation period. So Thursday evening, I was determined to max out my allowed HITs before calling it a night. I knew I had returned a few HITs during the day, so I figured I'd max out in the low 90s again. Apparently, the HIT limit is increased on Day 10, rather than after Day 10. By the end of the evening, I had 101 HITs submitted! Felt good to see a three digit number on my daily stats page for the first time. I have now submitted 709 HITs in total. I have 3 rejections (that could have been avoided if I had installed TO earlier). 19 are still pending. And the total I have earned so far in my first 10 days: $39.98. In my spare time. At my discretion. 

Now obviously I hope that as I continue with mturk and put up good numbers, I'll have access to higher value HITs and make a little more than I am right now. But already, after just 10 days, I can see that my daily earnings are generally going up, and some new opportunities did open up for me at the 500 HIT approval level. I'm cautiously optimistic that this will continue... and that I will continue to be interested enough to keep turking :)






No comments:

Post a Comment